- Extended version of the original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders on those wetter days.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- One of the lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 30g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
If you want more something smaller - try out the Face Fender, recommended for all year round use.
|SKU||Size / Colour||Barcode|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.