A Butt Fender for road bikes. In most ways it is the same as the standard Butt Fender, with the main differences being it's narrower, designed for the thinner rubber, which means it can stored under the saddle when not in use.
- Prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'.
- Fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- Prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discrete but very effective.
- Possibly the lightest rear mudguard, at just 15g.
- No need for separate fasteners, making it easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have any daft bits hanging off the rear. See image.
- When not in use, you can store under the saddle or take off. Simples!
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
Please note: this guard only protects the derrière region. If you're after full-on rear protection please look at our Rear Fender.
Soggy Arse Syndrome: "the effect caused by the rear wheel throwing mud and rainwater to your lower back region, which then soaks through to your derrière, leading to a very uncomfortable chafing feeling, especially on those longer rides". Shudder!!
Material: Customized Polypropylene
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.