- The original wide saddle guard, suitable for fatbikes or just a wider load.
- Prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'.
- Fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- Prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discrete but very effective.
- Possibly the lightest fatbike mudguard, at just 45g.
- No need for separate fasteners, making it easy to fit and take off.
- Compatible with all standard double steel rail saddles, so long as they don't have any daft bits hanging off the rear. See image.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
Soggy Arse Syndrome: "the effect caused by the rear wheel throwing mud and rainwater to your lower back region, which then soaks through to your derrière, leading to a very uncomfortable chafing feeling, especially on those longer rides". Shudder!!
Material: Customized Polypropylene
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Link Sports Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.